søndag den 9. september 2012

Dear everyone, Part II

Some of you might have seen me walking around Moorestown, and thought - "what is that girl doing? walking?! Oh shes the new girl! Thats so weird .." Or at least something like that, haha. The truth is. I walked because that was one of my only ways to feel free. I was i charge of where I wanted to walk, how long i wanted to walk and for how long time. I could easily feel trapped just laying in my room, or being in school or something - not because people where mean, not nice or anything like that, but just because people had a different way to live form what i was used to. So i walked. You should try it some day - turn on the music, start walking with no limits, and just feel alive.

I cant believe that all my friends who were seniors are not there anymore. Well you probably still live in Moorestown when you are home from college, but you wont be there when I come back, so just everyone from the class of 2012 - thank you for being you :)

This last year, has been amazing in every way. I stayed at loving, warm family - got some AMAZING new friends, and experienced so much more than I could ever imagine. I think I have written about that before, but now when im finally blogging and reflecting, I think it needs a spot in my post. I went to New York, California, Ohio, Philly, The shore and so many amazing places! I got to experience pep rally, prom, valentine, halloween, MHS musical and so many more so american things, that I would never ever have got to experience it if had not been for my exchange.

This blog is like my life. My life in that way, that my exchange year was like a life in a year, and this blog and the memories is what I have left. Read through the blog, and you'll get to know me.

I often wonder if I did enough - enough for people to care. Enough for people to remember me. Do you guys still talk about me? Still think about me? Still care? I mean, I cant make you - but if you do, that means I must have done something right, right? At least I hope you do ... that would be amazing, but at least I do about you :)

Sorry I might seem like very emotional or something like that, but it's actually really hard. Harder than I expected. Not that I walk around sad all the time cause I dont, because most of the time all the memories makes me smile. But it scares me to think about that its over. Im scared that i'll slowly forget the experiences. The small everyday things I did and saw. The faces. The names. That right there - scares the hell out of me.

Anna. Zara. Gianna. Tina. Bri. Valeria. Brittany. Rachel & Rachel & Rachel. Carly. Natalie. Pat & Pat. Allie. Lauren. Brett. Zach & Zach. Emily & Emily. Konsta. Jack. Emma & Emma. NaNa. Alex. Steven. Nicole. Shannon. Alexandra. Timmy. Amanda. Dave. Delaney. Haley. John. Mary. Jessica. Pete. Gracie. Sharyn. Zee. Krista. Amy. Sydney. Kayla. Margaret. Arianna. Anthony. Mariah, Austin. Jess & Jess. Brandon. Ashley. - now when im 90, i'll still remember every single name, haha. And SO sorry to the people I might forgot, but common for all these names and the people behind those names are that you all in some way affected my year (in a good way). Some of you I talked more to than others, some I didnt know for long, some I didnt talk to anymore in the end of my stay, some I didnt really get to say goodbye to, some were my best friends, but you all made me smile and made me feel like i fitted in in some way and in some point of my year. So thank you for that! It means a lot and cant wait to see you all again :)

To be continued ..


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar