søndag den 9. september 2012

Dear everyone,

Sorry my blog has been so silent since my last post. It's really really hard for me to accept that my exchange is over, and it feels like that the blog is and was my only way to keep it going, and keep all the experiences etc. Coming home was amazing to me, and seeing my family and friends again was just like a dream. On the other hand, seeing my family and Denmark again was also the official ending of another dream - my exchange year. It's was hard to take in everything, and it absolutely still is. All the memories and people that now only "was". I mean .. they are all of course still in my head, but its not the same as living in it. I remember so many small details, but it feels like it was only a dream. Luckily I have a lot of pictures and videos from the year, and i'm serious when I say that theres not one single day passing by where I don't look at some of the pictures, look through my blog, look at some of the videos or just take some time to think about Moorestown. I miss it. I miss it a lot. I especially miss all the people. Even though I didn't get to know everyone, i definitely did my best to talk to as many as possible, and I miss everyone of you.

My life in Denmark is extremely different from my life in Moorestown, and i really learned to appreciate Denmark a lot more after my return home. It was also amazing to finally be able to relax - to not be the new girl in town and knowing where and how to fit in. Its hard to really compare the two lifes, and I wont because that would not be fair - but I definitely love them both.

Im coming back to Moorestown in october, and I cant describe how excited I am. Im gonna see you all again, and this time im bringing my brother. We will only be there for about a week, and I think it's gonna be one of the best and hardest weeks of my life. Im sure you know why it's gonna be of the best ... but its also gonna be one of the worst, because this time im probably, but hopefully not, saying goodbye to most of you. I dont know when and if im coming back to Moorestown - and if I am, if its in time to see my class. Class of 2013. Not that I dont have friends in the other classes .. some of my best friends were class of 2014, but of course my class will always be special. When i left Moorestown in june, I knew that I was coming back in october, so I "only" had to say goodbye to all the seniors I knew, but yea .. this time I dont know, and its gonna be so extremely hard. And its important that you all know how important you are to me. If you were one of my best friends, or one I just saw and smiled at in the hallways - you will always have a very special spot in my heart, and I miss you all so so much.  I will stop this post before it gets to long, but ill definitely try to post some more soon, and after and during my trip to Moorestown in october. And .. if anyone  have a comment, question or anything else, you are more than welcome to comment this post, or contact me on facebook or anything! :)

I attached a video of my return to Denmark - its the video of me seeing my family and friends again for the first time in a year. Very special. Sorry I look like **** - but had been traveling alone for 24 hours.

Bless you all. Love,
Emma Oline "Denmark" Skou


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar